Friday, March 16, 2012

Best 5 top free web hosting

Thank you and welcome to my blog about reviews regarding top free web hosting. As we all know that web hosting is one of the most important element that a internet business should have whether you plan to have a small business or big business online, you really need a hosting for your websites or blogs that is good enough to support your needs and most importantly your customers needs in the future.


top free web hostingToday, I will show all my visitors about all the top free web hosting that I know that I hope will help you in your needs whether it is for business usage or personal usage. However, first things first, You need to know that when you setup a site on these website hosting, you need to be careful of what you put in it and please do not try to write anything about mature or erotic things as these domain is not really yours. One more things that I must ask you to do a favor for me, please do not spammed these hosting domains because if you do that, you will be sure to get banned sooner and later.

Below is the my own list of the 5 top free web hosting that I think these domain host provides the best quality features that are similar to some of the best paid website hosting providers that are available in the internet today and the differences lies between them is that when you are not paying for your domain host, you are not owning them and these hosting can delete your site anytime. Another difference is of cost the of the domains of course you get what you paid but seriously I think it is better not to paid anything if you are just starting to have a website or blog because one of the major problems for a website or blog to succeed is getting traffic and make profits. Think again, if you are getting any profit then, how would feel to keep on paying your hosting fees each months?

  1. BraveHost
Seriously, I would like to say that for free web hosting, this company have done a very good job and did you know that bravehost is one of the companies that provide many features that could help your business online needs that you could try for free. For example they chat rooms, email message forms that could be embedded to your sites easily and free too. Although they limit these things to a certain amount but in my opinion these things could really make your website look more interactive and might help your business a lot.

Apart from these interactive tools there are also many different tools that are provided by this company that you could try it for free such as free classified, message forums plus many more. Overall I think this free web hosting have provided people more than what they get for not paying anything at all.

  1. Webs
This website and blog hosting company also are worth to take a look, although they are providing features that are similar to bravehost however one of the features that I like about this top free web hosting is that your sites could turn out to be an social networking sites because when your visitors visit your sites, they may want to register and become a member for your sites, This web hosting allows you to do that which I think it is what makes this website hosting domain different from any other free domain providers in the internet today.

  1. Weebly
Another website domain hosting provider that are worth using and to be honest with you that I also one of them who joined and a member of this company too. Although this hosting provider does not have features that are as good as bravehost and webs however, they provide a good service and they are one of the top free web hosting provider that does not force their ads to its users page even if they are not paying for their domain host. What is the good thing about it is that they let you instead put adsense ads that could be embedded in your site when using their domain as your host provider.
  1. Google sites
In my opinion google sites is one of the free web hosting provider that is underused because google also has its own blog platform that overshadowed this features. What I like about this features or tools that google introduce is that it makes us life much easier when creating an object such as tables and columns as google provide us a toolbar or features which does that. Also what I like about this website hosting is that you could create sitemaps easily.

  1. Jimdo
Although Jimdo is on my last list for the 5 top free web hosting provider but to tell you the truth that this website or domain host is worth to try although I recommend it to intermediate internet users because to be honest with you this company is not user friendly as the other 4 website host provider that I mentioned to you just now. To be honest with you Even to log in you might face some problems if you are beginner users. Aside for these things, this site provider is also worth to try after all it is free too.

I really hope my blog post 5 top free web hosting have made you realized the full potential of these domain host really are and I sincerely hope you have a great success with these website host domains as much as I do in the future and always remember that what I have advice you in the beginning of my blog post today. Do not do what I tell you to do because think again, if you do it you will not only get banned but also be a burden to every else in the world who really need a site that are free to use, please be considerate.

Thank you again for coming to my blog about top free web hosting and I wished you have a nice day and successful person in your life.

1 comment:

  1. nice information........ i hosted my sites at
    tucktail.com
    here they provide me free hosting service for each paid domain that we buy from them .they also provide paid hosting plans
    you can choose the one among them based on your needs .Their hosting support both linux and windows platform. i felt satisfied with the service provided by them.

    ReplyDelete